Oh my gosh Eric, how cool! You saw all that stuff already? I'm going to watch it again on Dad's laptop when he gets home from work, so that I have sound.....Thanks so much for doing that, keep it up. Love you, Mom
Oh my gosh, Eric, I loved the video!! I kind of wish I got to see your face though. Chris laughed at me because at first I thought it was Mexican music in the background. Yeah, I am an idiot and apparently don't get out much. Keep it coming! Love it and miss you!
Oh my gosh Eric, how cool! You saw all that stuff already? I'm going to watch it again on Dad's laptop when he gets home from work, so that I have sound.....Thanks so much for doing that, keep it up. Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteYa Dude. I love it. Keep it coming.
ReplyDeleteI just saw my first Chevy and a Mobil Mart. The world just got smaller. Dad
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Eric, I loved the video!! I kind of wish I got to see your face though. Chris laughed at me because at first I thought it was Mexican music in the background. Yeah, I am an idiot and apparently don't get out much. Keep it coming! Love it and miss you!
ReplyDeleteahh i loved it!!! I bet you are enjoying editing it your videos while u are there!
ReplyDeletemiss you!